Every day we hear from consumers all over the country who want to buy a car but they may have a credit score that puts them into the category of having bad credit. Things have changed regarding the credit classifications between good credit and bad credit. In years past you were considered to have good credit if your credit score was 650 or higher, now unless you have a minimum of 700 you will find yourself having to get a bad credit auto loan if you plan to buy a new car.
Consumer Auto Loan always recommends knowing your credit score, so you know where you stand. We have worked hard to find our customers access to a free credit report. Here’s a link that will allow you to see what’s in your credit report. Don’t forget to get your credit scores from all three credit bureaus: Click here for your Credit Score.
You don’t have to worry about being embarrassed to discuss such sensitive and private information with strangers. We provide a safe secure auto loan application that will allow us to do the shopping for you.
- The process for getting your new or used car loan approved is quite simple and works like this. Simply complete the free auto loan application at your convenience.
- A local auto loan center that specializes in bad credit, bankruptcy or poor credit begins immediate processing or your auto loan quote.
- All the authorized bad credit auto loan lenders and special finance dealers in your area compete to see who comes up with the best deal. Once that’s determined the winner will give you a call to discuss the options for your auto loan.
- When you arrive at the auto credit center and pick out your new car make sure you ask if that’s the best auto loan rate available as they are required to offer them to you.
- One final thing to remember is that our program is specifically designed for auto loans with bad credit, bankruptcy, poor credit or a low credit score. Get your free no obligation auto loan quote today with our secure auto loan application.